Thank you for developing this plugin. I have a few questions for my website http:/www.antipremium.com/
1) On the desktop site the dropdown overlays my content, how do I stop this from happening
2) How do I move the search bar to the very left and keep the logo on the very right
3) How do I keep the search bar and the logo from overlapping my menu items
1. Which dropdown are you referring to? Do you mean the header bar as I don’t see any dropdowns?
2. You can re-arrange the items by dragging them under the Header Bar tab to where you want them to be.
3. You are using the Desktop Menu on all screen sizes which just won’t work I’m afraid. The point of a responsive menu is that you don’t do exactly this, You need to set the Initial Breakpoint option to the size at which the items start overlapping so you get the proper menu for smaller screens.